How to Change your Twitter Header
by Social Media Goddess
Wow, new changes today! Twitter has added a header image.
1) Log into your Twitter account.
2) Click on the Me tab on the top of the page.
3) An Edit Profile tab should now be visible; click it.
4) Find the Design tab, click it and the design page will open.
5) Scroll down past themes to Customize your own. There you have the option of changing your header.
6) Click change header and upload the photo of your choice.
- Minimum dimensions of 1252×626
The new header option allows you to place images behind your avatar. This can add depth to any “fun” branding you do on your Twitter page.